Exquisite prêt-à-porter and custom-tailored corsets
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE CURRENTLY ON HIATUS (DUE TO HEALTH REASONS), AND ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANY NEW ORDERS AT THIS TIME.
WE WILL, HOWEVER, BE RETURNING TO BUSINESS IN THE NEAR FUTURE, WITH A GORGEOUS NEW LINE OF CUSTOM-TAILORED LEATHER CLOTHING, FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN.
How To Order
Dragon Corsets believes in providing the best in personal advice and service when it comes to selecting and ordering your corset. As a result, we do not offer an automated online ordering system, as we wish to be in personal communication with our clients, in order to determine that they are choosing the best type and style of corset for their specific needs and sizing. Our experience so far has shown that this ensures satisfied clients who are very pleased with their purchasing experience with Dragon Corsets. We want you to be happy with your corset!
1) Keeping the points mentioned mentioned on our Choosing A Corset page, which corset model are you interested in purchasing? We'll need the name of the corset model and any specific variation (such as any colour or fabric options that might be available for that specific corset), as well as the price for the specific size you are ordering.
2) What size corset do you require? (Please consult our Corset Size Charts, as corsets do not use standard dress sizing.)
3) If you do not fit into our Prêt-À-Porter (ready-to-wear) sizes, are you interested in having your choice of corset model custom-tailored to your personal body measurements? If so, you will need to provide your current body measurements (we'll give you a list of what is required and measuring tips).
4) Do you require any special optional upgrades, such a spiral steel boning, or a special lacing bone?
5) We require your name and full shipping address along with postal or zip code, in order to be able to provide you with a shipping estimate (based on the size and weight of the package). Do you prefer standard or expedited shipping?
6) We currently are able to accept payment via Paypal. You can use a credit card to pay via Paypal, even if you do not have an account with them.
7) Due to the large number of models and sizes we offer, we are only able to carry a limited selection of corsets and sizes in stock at any one time. The majority of our corsets are "made to order", meaning that we arrange to have them made by the corsetières upon receipt of your order. Made to order corsets, as well as our custom-tailored corsets, take approximately 4-6 weeks to be made, plus approximately 1 week for shipping. Occasionally we may receive them sooner, depending on the workload at the corsetières; if so, we will ship them out as soon as we receive and inspect them.
Please provide all of the above information in an email sent to info@DragonCorsets.com (or click on our "Contact" link in the lower right hand corner of the webpage) and we will get back to you as promptly as possible in order to confirm and go over all of your details with you concerning your corset order.